Application Process :
Step 1 : Apply to this vacancy by filling all the details in given form at the end of job.
Step 2 : You will receive call from our placement team to confirm your details and will schedule your Interview.
Step 3 : Appear for the said Interview without fail.
About Company :
A leading company which is a startup accounts and advisory firm that is
transforming the way businesses do accounting. Using world-class people,
processes and technology, we help small and medium businesses
professionalize their day to day accounting operations and derive actionable
insights for promoters to make informed business decisions.
Job Location :
Marine Lines ,Mumbai
Salary Details :
Open & Negotiable
Total Openings :
1. Account Executive | 5 vacancies.
Job Title –
Executive – Accounts, Tax, Reporting.
Company is looking for smart and ambitious people who want to build their careers as accounting, taxation and reporting professionals. Attitude & hunger to grow and learn are more important than qualifications & experience.
Qualification & Experience :
Graduate & Above | 0 to 2Years of Experience
Purpose of the role :
Role involves all aspects of the daily accounting operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- End to end accounting for clients allocated.
- Handling payroll activities for the clients allocated.
- Managing tax compliance like TDS, Service tax, GST & also filing returns.
- Finalization of Accounts.
- Primary point of contact with clients for data sharing and basic communication.
- Preparation of MIS in consultation with Manager.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Adhering to operations, data security compliance
Technical Skills Required –
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Tally.
- Knowledge of data entry activities.
- Knowledge of calculation & filing of the following taxes – GST, TDS, PT,Income Tax.
- Ability to create meaningful MIS reports.
- Ability to draw insights on the client’s business given the data shared.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Day-to-day book keeping activities.
- Basic accounting principles eg. debtors & creditors scrutiny, sales and debtors reconciliation, bank reconciliation.
- Familiar with Tally ERP 9 usage.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken).
Incase you want to enhance your skills, you can check our Practical Training Brouchers –
|Job Category||Accounts and Taxation|