Application Process :
Step 1 : Apply to this vacancy by filling all the details in given form at the end of job.
Step 2 : You will receive call from our placement team to confirm your details and will schedule your Interview.
Step 3 : Appear for the said Interview without fail.
About Company :
Established in the year 2009,They are an eminent trader & supplier of Video Surveillance and Bio metric Access Controls. Apart from this, we also offer IR Dome Cameras, Dome Cameras & IR Outdoor Cameras. Besides these we offer Annual Maintenance Services and ID Cards Printing Services.
Leveraging on a dexterous team of professionals, we are able to cater to the varied demands of our clients. They use advance technology tools and equipment while offering these products & services. Our professionals are well versed with the advance technology and latest market trends.
Job Location :
Mulund (E), Mumbai.
Salary Details :
Open & Negotiable
Total Openings :
1.Software Developer – Smartphone & Desktop
Qualification & Experience :
Graduate & Above | 0 to 3 Years of Experience
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Knowledge & Skills Required :
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Proven working experience in Android app development and
• Experience with JAVA,PHP & Kotlin Programming Languages
• Experience in Routing of APP Data on Remote Server or on Cloud
• Have published at least one original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features • Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Incase you want to enhance your skills, you can check our Practical Training Brouchers –
|Job Category||Information Technology|